Why You Need to Hire A Professional
When searching for a company to open your safe, it can be difficult to determine which ones are qualified (and will offer
professional service) and which will just end up destroying your safe (see pictures below). In an effort to help you 'weed out'
unqualified companies, we have compiled a short list of questions you can ask us and any other companies you are
considering hiring for your safe opening.
1. Will you be able to open my safe without destroying it?
2. Will you be able to open my safe and put it back into service the same day or will additional trips be required?
3. Will you charge me a fee for your attempt, even if you are unable to open my safe?
4. Are you familiar with my particular safe and/or do you have experience working with this particular make and model?
5. Do you charge a flat price, 'Not to Exceed', or will you quote me an open ended hourly rate?
6. Do you guarantee your results ?