All GBF safes were tested by the manufacturer along side a U.L. listed one-hour fire safe in an independent fire testing facility. The GBF safe actually outperformed the U.L. fire safe by 15 minutes. The exterior of the safe was heated to 1700 F for one hour and during that time the interior temperature of the safe was less tha 270 F. A letter of certification is available upon request. All GBF safes carry Gardall Lifetime Fire Replacement Guarantee.
- Door: 1½” profile door panel with overall 4” thickness, insulated for protection against fire, with a "B" burglary rating.
- Body: 1/8” plate steel with 2½” of insulation and a metal inner shell.
- Hard plate to deter drilling.
- Independent re-locking device.
- Solid steel handle designed to shear off under attack.
- Three massive 1” round chrome plated locking bolts.
- Full length locking bar on hinge side of safe to deter prying attacks.
- One anchoring hole in base for easy bolt down. (hardware included)
- Intumescent* seal to ensure a positive door seal in case of fire.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- U.L. Residential Security Container Burglary Label (RSC)
- Manufacturer 350° 1 Hour Fire Label
- Electronic, Combination, Single Key
- Standard colors: Gardall Gray or Sandstone.
- Gold handle, dial, and trim with Hunter Green, Black, or Maroon safe body ($150)
|Model||Outside Dimension(H*W*D)||Inside Dimension (H*W*D)||Weight(lbs)||Shelves
||21.25 x 18.125 x 20.125
||16.5 x 13 x 13.25
||25.25 x 21.75 x 22.125
||20 x 16.5 x 15.25
||38.25 x 23 x 26.25
||33 x 17.25 x 18