AMSEC WALL SAFES are designed to provide hidden protection for documents and miscellaneous valuables. Each wall safe is also designed for easy installation between 16″ o/c wall studs. Pre-drilled anchor holes and a built-in flange eliminates unnecessary replastering.
- Heavy duty steel body, 3/16” solid steel door and flange.
- Extra spacious interior, while still offering the convenience of fitting between studs.
- New State-of-the-art DL5000 electronic lock with a large 3 ¾” touch screen LCD input display allows smooth and easy operation.
- Mode altering display changes from orange in standby mode to bright blue in the open position.
- Accepts (2) user codes and can show open door records for the past 14 entries.
- LCD touch screen display shows low-battery indicator, time, date and keypad.
- Emergency key-lock override system with two (2) keys, power override battery box, built-in spy-proof function and motion detector alert.
- Dual live bolts ensure protection against pry attacks.
- Two removable shelves.
- Cream colored, durable powder coated finish.
- Packaged for UPS shipment.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- Electronic lock optional.
- Flat dial allows flush mounted installation.
- 3/16″ thick solid steel door with dead bar.
Heavy-Duty WS1214 Features
- Same features as Super Brute Floor safes.
- Two removable shelves. Extra deep interior.
When fire is a concern, there is no better wall safe than the WFS149 or WEST149.
- UL Listed one hour fire rating, insuring the inside temperature never exceeded 350° F (paper chars at 450° F).
- Extra deep interior, with one (1) convenient drawer shelf.
- Combo lock with key operated side-locking mechanism incorporating one chromed locking bolt.
- Each safe is equipped with side locking boltwork mechanism incorporating 1/2″ steel deadbolts.
- Impressive 1/2″ thick door with attractive two-tone Sage finish.