Amsec UL 2 Hour Fire Safes
UL1511GR in Granite with ESL10XL Electronic Lock
All AMSEC U.L. Listed fire safes are protected by a LIFETIME FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, assuring the original owner free replacement of safes that are damaged beyond repair by a fire with a current production model of comparable value. The damaged safe must be returned freight prepaid to the factory within 30 days of the loss, accompanied by a properly filed fire department report.
- The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- U.L. listed Class 350°F two hour fire and impact rating.
- Safes withstand fires of up to 1850°F for two hours and a 30' drop – equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3-1/2" thick recessed door with 5/8" thick front for excellent pry resistance.
- Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8" diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation.
- Internal anchor bolt hole with hardware.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with relock. 1 million possible combinations.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device activated by severe attack.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation.
- For your convenience, rubber feet are standard on models UL1511 – 1812XD.
- Heavy duty rolling casters on UL2018 and up.
- Attractively accented with a brass-plated dial, brown powder coated handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior.
- Available in durable Sandstone or Granite textured finishes.
UL1511 in Sandstone with Brass hardware Open
For Chart Below:
ADD 2" FOR HANDLE, DIAL AND HINGE PROJECTION. OUTSIDE HEIGHT INCLUDES 1" HIGH RUBBER FEET ON MODELS UL1511-UL1812XD;
2¾" FOR CASTERS ON THE THREE LARGEST MODELS.