Amsec DS Series Drop Safes - Call For Pricing
AMSEC’S DS SERIES DEPOSITORY SAFES are designed to provide immediate deposits and storage for cash, jewelry and miscellaneous valuables. Deposits can be made through a locked door via a top-loading rotary hopper, a reverse or a front-loading deposit door.
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
Door - Model Numbers 2014, 2714 and 3214
- ½" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½" to increase resistance to pry attack.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Optional electronic locks available.
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
Additional Features: Wide Body Model 2731
- DOOR: (3) 1" x ½" rectangular plated bolts.
- Unique space-efficient, side-by-side design creates full depth depository and large storage compartment.
- Accepts cash trays up to 13" x 18".
- Optional coin rack available on storage compartment door.
- 2014 is available w/reverse hopper.
- Large package sizes:
- (Top Load Rotary): 4¾"D x 4¾"W x 10"L
- (Front/Reverse Load): 4"D x 2¾"W x 10½"L
- Recessed, heavy duty 3/16" construction (¼" door).
- Protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles.
DSF 3214 DST2714
For Chart Below:
†Specify Prefix: T=Top Loading, F=Front Loading, R=Reverse Hopper, K=Key Lock, C=Combo Lock, E=Electronic Lock
Add 2" to outside depth for dial and handle projection.
DSC2014KC = Camlock on locker, combination on deposit safe.