Amsec BWB Wide Body Drop Safes - Call For Pricing
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC’S WIDE BODY “B” RATE CASH HANDLING DEPOSITORY SAFES.Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a front load depository option and a pull-out deposit drawer (Model BWB3020D1 only).
BWB Standard Features
- Door: Massive ½" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Standard Four (4) anchor bolt holes.
Interior Locker Features
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, and single-key camlock with two keys.
- Large clear door opening:
- 6" H x 12"W (for 20" W safes) or
- 6" H x 14"W (for 25" W safes).
- Inside Dimensions:
- BWB2020 / BWB3020 / BWB4020:
- 85/8" x 19¾" x 14"
- BWB2025 / BWB3025 / BWB4025:
- 8.625" x 24.75" x 19"
- Note: Front Load Depository - inside locker height restricted to 6".
BWB3020D1 Deposit Drawer Features
- Large “fish” resistant, pull out drop drawer deposits directly into standard interior locker.
- Drawer size: 11/8" x 3½” x 7½"
- Heavy duty steel sliding drawer.
Front Load Depository Features
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door.
- Protected by dual “anti-fish baffles.”
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 11½" (maximum).
- May be ordered in any one of four directions. Specify front, reversed, right load or left load.
EACH UNIT COMES EQUIPPED WITH AN INTERIOR LOCKER TO ACCOMMODATE DEPOSITS, A LARGE INTERIOR FOR STORAGE OF CASH TRAYS AND A DOOR-MOUNTED, RECESSED COIN RACK.
BWB4020FL BWB3025FL BWB2020FL
|For Chart Below:
Specify: D1 = Drawer (Model BWB3020 only). Specify: FL = Front Loading Depository.
Add 9¾ to outside dimension for Front Load Depository. Minus 10¾ for clear I.D. with Locker.
* Add 50 lbs. to weight for Front Load Depository.